Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Miscarriage & Loss




When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I [am] the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: (Isaiah 43:2-3)

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worm destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.  (Job 19: 5-27)

He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. (Psalms 147:3)


This is a wonderful link I have found for miscarriage & infant loss support! Please check them out if you have at anytime suffered a loss.Still Birthday

If you are miscarrying right now, or have just found out that when your pregnancy is over your baby will likely not survive, this website is the right place for you.
I am so very sorry.
I pray that this website will help you to:
  • learn a little bit about the kind of pregnancy loss you are having
  • learn about your baby’s most recent development in the womb
  • be able to see an actual picture of a baby that is the same size as yours (only if you wish). For greater accuracy, choose the age that your baby last measured at.
  • be able to read about another parent who lost their baby at the same age as yours (only if you wish)
  • learn more about the kinds of birth methods you might have for your baby
  • find ways to make the birth of your miscarried or stillborn baby meaningful
  • explore farewell celebrations that will help you grieve in a healthy way
  • come back to this site later, to utilize long term support services and resources listed here, and when you’re ready, to share your story, if you wish. You are always welcome back.



Another site is M.E.N.D. "Mommies Enduring Neonatal Death"  the publish a bi-monthly newsletter that can be read,  downloaded, & shared by visiting http://www.mend.org/support/news_library.asp
or by requesting a subscription here http://www.mend.org/support/news_subscriptions.asp





 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. 
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. 
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. 
Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. 
The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. 
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. 
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.  (Psalms 121)

“And though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm.”

No comments:

Post a Comment